Students seeking admission in our Doctorate degree program are required to have at least 8 years of work or life experience relevant to their desired major.For those students who do not have enough experience, California South University provides the flexibility to submit a Doctoral Thesis relevant to the major they are interested in.
If you want to get your PHD degree on the basis of prior life experience, the eligibility requirements for a Master’s degree may be satisfied in any of the following ways:
• Prior job experience in any field
• Previous educational achievements
• Employer-sponsored training and attendance of workshops
• Participation in organizations, both professional and non-professional
• Personal goals, lifestyle, hobbies, and travel
• Participation in volunteer activities and community service
• Independent reading, viewing, listening, or writing
If you have the required work or life experience, click below to apply for a degree in your desired major and get it in just 15 days!
|Click here to order your online degree.
We provide a 100% money-back guarantee if you do not qualify for your desired degree program.
|If you don’t have any experience, you can get your degree by submitting a Doctoral Thesis relevant to the major you are interested in.
|Click here to take the Online Equivalency test
100% Free, No Credit Card Required